Correction pad Salto Polarplus velvet with grip
Veterinaries recomend Equitex
Equitex saddle pads are made of breathable materials and are tailored to the needs of the horse's back. The rider using Equitex can immediately notice that the horse is running in a more relaxed way thanks to the shock absorbing making. In the same way the rider will feel less strain on his own back. No pressure points, no sore rubbing and no heat accumulation. The fast drying fibres are easy to clean and stay in shape even after many washings. Washable in the washing machine.
With our half pads you can benefit from the excellent technical features and still use your preferred fancy saddle pad on top of it. Put the half pad directly onto the horseback and lay your preferred saddle pad on top of it. The velvet fabric is supersoft and adhers perfectly to the horseback. The innovative silicone grip prevents any slipping of the saddle pad.
The correction half pad Polarplus is thicker in the rear part of the pad thus correcting the fit of the saddle and allowing the building up of the muscles in the back area.
- freedom of the spine of 5 cm
- anatomical shape
- resistant and very soft velvet fibre material
- no hair breakage
- no more straps and velcro loops thanks to the innovative silicone grip
- the high tech foam core has an excellent shock absorbing capacity
- no quilting for easy cleaning and thus no sore rubbing through dirt accumulation
- breathable, fast drying and washing machine washable at 40°, tumbeling at 900 spins